• Chesil Rocks

Chesil Rocks 2020 Cancellation

Owing to growing concerns around COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to cancel Chesil Rocks 2020.

This has not been a decision taken lightly, but in light of recent developments and announcements, it seems likely that cases of Coronavirus in the UK will be peaking in the days and weeks leading up to Chesil Rocks this year and we need to ensure the health and safety of all those attending our event - festival goers, performers, volunteers and service providers.

Additionally, at the time when our NHS and other services may be under significant pressures, we do not wish to be party to any event which may add to those pressures.

By cancelling the event now, we are less exposed to financial loss than would be the case if we were forced to cancel nearer to the date of the event.

All those who have purchased tickets will be refunded upon request, or alternatively, their tickets will be honoured at our 2021 event, scheduled for 17th -19th June.

We deeply regret this course of action and would like to extend our sincere apologies to all those affected, but see no alternative under the current circumstances.

Tim and Hilary Warren