WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD.
The information we hold on you and how we use it will vary depending on the nature of your relationship with us.
We will collect, process and store personal information about you. This personal information will include:
· The information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including information for purchasing tickets online (including name, address and contact details);
· Including records of transactions carried out on the site and the fulfilment of the booking.
· If you contact us, records of that correspondence; and communication will be held.
All of the information described above comes directly from you.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We process your personal information so that we can perform our everyday functions.
We only use this information for the purpose of legitimate interests being pursued by us in relation to the on-line ordering of tickets.
We will not use your information for any other purposes unless we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Where we have relied on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you may contact us to obtain more information, including in relation to our assessment of the impact on you.
Please Note. We do not store any credit /debit card or Paypal transactional data as this the responsibility of the bank or financial institution.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH.
Your information will be shared internally amongst our staff, but they will only use it to carry out their duties in line with the purposes set out above. We will need to share your personal information with others from time to time, including to:
· Any regulatory authority in accordance with our legal obligations.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of our organisation, our customers or others.
We never disclose information to third party advertisers without your consent
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION.
We retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information is collected. When determining the relevant retention periods, we will consider factors including:
· legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
· statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
· (potential) disputes; and
· Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once it is no longer needed.
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this website, and we may update it at any time.
CONTACTING US AND MAKING A COMPLIANT